- These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the Site, boulevardbeaumarchais.com and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions.
- By accessing the Site, They confirm their understanding of the Terms and Conditions. If they do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, our customers shall not use this website. The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided.Their continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes their acceptance of those changes
- Disclaimer: Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE. Subject to the Arbitration section below, each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai and to waive any objections based upon venue.
The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to their access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, them or their company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to them or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
- Arbitration: Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in Dubai, UAE in English and governed by Dubai law pursuant to the Rules of Commercial Conciliation and Arbitration of 1994 (Dubai), as amended, replaced or re-enacted from time to time. The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field in Dubai and is independent of either party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.
- Termination: In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice tour cutomers, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of their rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to our customers and deny their access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. they furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to our customer or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If they are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of BoulevardBeaumarchais.com in operating the Site, their sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time. They may be asked to provide additional verification or information, including but not limited to phone number and address, before we accept the order. The Site may not be used to order items in bulk for resale. We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the website. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact them for instructions or cancel their order and notify our customer of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and their credit card charged.
Content provided on this site is solely for informational purposes.Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Site may require registration or subscription. Should they choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features, they will agree to provide accurate and current information about themself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the Site is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, they must notify us of any unauthorized use of their password or account. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, their failure to comply with this section.
During the registration process they agree to receive promotional emails from the Site. They can subsequently opt out of receiving such promotional e-mails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
- Trade marks and copyrights: All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain our property. The entire contents of the Site also are protected by copyright as a collective work under UAE copyright laws and international conventions. All rights are reserved.